Friday, May 28, 2010

second poem~ That duel with jealousy

Someone is following me,
Yes, it is creepy,
No, I think he is more to stalking.
I’m afraid, but determined
Today I will confront him.

I turn back,
Looking at him, charmingly
Yet my hands are trembling
He is smiling, oh stunning
He comes closer,
Closer and closer,
Whispering to me, the words that enhancing me,
Offering me, the deal that I could not resist,
Seducing me at the edge of the hellhole,
I almost fall down, you know?
I admit you are a great succumbus,
Or maybe a changeling?

I try to give denials and refusals,
I think they would suffice,
Your naked eyes stare at me, sour face
You grab a knife and stab me
You push me to the sea and I have to swim through sick
You sing lullabies and you know that would choke my ears.
I’m half dead
Yet I still win,

I know you better now,
A reincarnation of love and hatred
Honest but cruel.

0 comments: