Friday, May 28, 2010

The first poem..

I walk,
Hope you don’t see me,
Just watch the TV, ignore me
I walk faster,
Really hope you don’t notice me,
Hey, the Simpsons is really entertaining,
Don’t bother me.

Well, now
Your gaze is frightening,
Or is it fascinating?
Oh, no,
I’m busted.

Caged and shackled,
I’m telling you, the wardens are merciless,
I’ve begged for a little compassion,
They smirks , give me no hope.
You come and visit me, grinning,
With full of expectations, waiting,
I’m sorry that I would not succumb,
The confession you seek would never come out,
Your visage then speaks my final sentence.
I smile,
I don’t even know why.

When the memories about me rot,
You forget , careless,
There are golden hands dragging my body out of this filthy place,
Run and run,
With the Pandora Box in my pocket
I believe it would be useful one day.
Run and run
Searching for a new haven.

This is a story of a refugee,
A forgotten one.

0 comments: